Well, my camera is in my in-law's boat after a great boating trip to Flaming Gorge over the 24th of July weekend, so sorry there are no new pics. I'll have to post those when I get it back. But, for now, I thought it would be fun to tell a little about Jayci right now by listing her top tens at nine months.
Hates:
10- baby food: peas, green beans, carrots, turkey dinner
9- people touching her hands
8- cuddling (unless she's sick like she's been this week-nice only for that one reason)
7- when someone takes something away that she wants (especially food out of her mouth! I wouldn't try it if I were you!)
6- watching her mom walk out of the room
5- being held instead of put down for bedtime
4- not getting any of my food when I'm eating
3- being sick (who doesn't? She's got ear infections right now and she is not happy, and neither am I!)
2- immunizations
1- the vacuum (even just being able to see it before and after I vacuum makes her very nervous)
Loves:
10- sitting up playing with toys
9- splashing in the tub
8-being around little kids, especially all her fun cousins
7- standing up while holding on to something
6- eating mommy and daddy's food
5- crinkling, ripping, and EATING paper
4- playing in the dirt (a recent discovery)
3- going outside to see the goats and dog
2- swinging, stroller rides
1- her soft, pink blanket (she has to cuddle with it while she sleeps and loves to chew on the corners. I don't know if it is hereditary or just chance, but I used to shove my blanket in my mouth and scare the babysitters because they thought I would choke. I used it when I slept until.. well, the night before I got married. Figured it was a good time to give it up. Like mother, like daughter)
Funny Ivy
9 years ago
5 comments:
So cute! It is funny how they are born with so much personality.
That's funny Jen, she is so cute.I love reading your blogs, keep up the good work. Oh and you forgot one more hate, her uncle Joel!
She is so cute and funny, I love seeing their little personalities come out, and they really come out fast! We need to get together soon before I have this baby!
I'm so glad you are a good post-er on your blog so taht Jon and I can feel more caught up and in touch with you! Jayci's so cute, I can't believe we haven't met her yet! I love the blanket confession...you make me laugh!
I'm excited for our move too, I'll post pics when we get there. And I'm SOOOO excited that you might get to come visit!!! We would LOVE to have you, and we'll definitely have room for you! Making room for people to come visit and stay with us was one of the #1 reasons I wanted to move into a bigger place. I would love to have you and Jayci stay with us, it would be so fun!! Plan on it for sure, I can't wait!
Oh little Jayci, what a cutie. I'm still loving her scrunchy nose smile, it's the best.
Hey I forgot to tell you about the connect pass. I"m not sure if Joel told you but if you do a google search for SL connect pass it will take you to the website. I thought it was way fun! there are tons of places to go. the more places you go the better deal it is.
Post a Comment