Monday, July 13, 2009

Pictures of our summer fun

Okay, so I haven't put many pictures up lately, and I have a ton, so here are a lot to look at. This is an update of our summer fun. Don't you just love summer?!


Jayci and I went to Bluffdale Town Days back in June. I figured it was a good chance to put her in her fourth of July outfit I found amongst her hand me down clothes. Cute huh?


This is Jayci and her cousin, Drew, actually getting along for once. Usually that's not the case. :)


We watched the parade and had a good time. It was a really good parade this year for being in the small town of Bluffdale. This was Jayci's first parade, since she was a baby, and she loved it. It was so fun to watch her just sit there and enjoy everything that went by.



Sitting with the fam






Julie and her fam came in from Arizona to visit for a few weeks in July and they all came over to my house and stayed one night. It's always so fun to have them. We made home made ice cream with my ice cream ball and the kids loved it. And the ice cream sure was good! Oreo... my favorite!

Little buddy cousins playing together- Jayci and Ren. If you notice, all Jayci's cousins, close to her in age, are boys. But she still enjoys them.
And last, a picture of my growing belly. At five months, I'm feeling kind of big. I haven't gained too much weight, but my belly is definitely growing!

5 comments:

Jacque said...

Great Pics....that pic of your belly must have been since you were here....it didnt appear that large, to me, anyway....

There's something about being "with child"..it sure puts a glow on a woman's face, doesn't it?

Jill Collier said...

Are you sure your pregnant, you are so tiny! No way there is a baby growing in there! You always look amazing pregnant, not fair! Jayci is growing up so fast, I love her curly blond hair! She is beautiful! We need to get together soon!

The Richardsons said...

How cute! How is the summer being preggo?? You look so cute and Jacie is a doll! Love all the pics!

Lolly Soulier said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant my friend, I need to get on your blog more often! You are so cute pregnant. You must be due about November? I'm due in February with number 4! Have you been sick? We need to catch up. Love the 4th of July pics of Jaycee, she is getting so grown up. Take care Jen!

Ashley said...

Jayci is getting so big and cute. You are looking cute as well! I love pregnancy on other people. I think it is so beautiful, yet when I'm pregnant I don't think beautiful would quite describe how I feel (large, huge, unattractive, puffy, clumbsy would be more accurate).