Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Jayci's two year pictures

My amazing sister in law, kalli, took these two year old pictures of Jayci. Aren't they so cute? I just love them. I can't decide which ones to print out, they're all so good. We also experimented with pictures of my pregnant belly. I figure it'll be fun to see years down the road. I cheated though, I was only about 7 1/2 months along here. No need to see my 9 month belly, right?


I was sitting in here because she wouldn't let me leave, but they turned out pretty cute anyway.




This is a very common sight with her. She gets shy and covers her face. Luckily she warmed up pretty well.









Just after we snapped this she threw the flowers on the ground. Good quick shot, Kalli.









11 comments:

julie and nick said...

Gorgeous! Jayci is beautiful, and I love the pregnant one of you at the end the best. Very nice!~ julie

Jill Collier said...

These are so cute and pretty! Jayci looks so cute! I love the prego picture too, you are tiny Jeni!

The Minnesota Preators said...

Great pictures of you and Jayci. She is darling and you are beautiful!

kallina said...

I'm so glad you guys like the pictures! You guys are so cute :).

Melissa said...

Love love love them all, wow. Kalli's so awesome at what she does. And you two are girls in the photos are babes! :) These photos are so fun!

Ashley said...

So cute! I can't believe how time flies. And you look beautiful, by the way.

Jon Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Martins said...

VERY CUTE! Your nine month belly is adorable, but I don't seen anything wrong with 7 month belly pics, super cute, good luck deciding which ones to print out.

The Richardsons said...

I love all of them! I love the one with her shoulders all scrunched up! You are so tiny girl!

Jacque said...

I love them all but # 6 is my personal favorite. Who can resist such a sweet little angelic face?

Haven't heard anything...guess the oven is still warm and the bread is still baking..

Unknown said...

Such a cute pregnant lady! Good luck - hope everything goes well!