Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Just Feeding Her Baby

Jayci loves baby dolls lately. I love to watch her with them. She loves to stroll them around in strollers, put them to bed in her crib (yes she still sleeps in a crib) with strict instruction that I have to "be twiet, my baby's sleeping!", she wraps up books in little blankets and folds it nicely for a birthday present for her babies, and lately, she "feeds" her baby the way mommy feeds Cody. The other day She was just sitting there "nursing" her baby, so I snapped these photos. A few days ago we were outside and a neighbor boy, about 8 was over. Jayci had her baby in her shirt and informed me she was feeding her baby. I told her a few times, "I think the baby's done eating now", but she insisted she wasn't. Either the boy didn't notice, or he was pretending he didn't, Either way, he didn't seem to care.


She wasn't too happy that I was capturing such a private moment
Jayci feeding her baby

1 comment:

Elissa said...

Oh, I love it! Nissa did the same thing after Kat was born. Its so fun to see how young their motherly instincts kick in. What a sweet girl!