Thursday, November 4, 2010

Jayci Turned Three

That's right, Jayci turned 3 October 22! Hard to believe. Her birthday got a little neglected because that's the night Chad and I went away for our anniversary. She stayed at my mom's, which I'm sure was the best birthday present to be with her Grandma and cousins. They took her to a ward Halloween party that night and there were balloons and prizes and so Julie was so nice and pointed out all night that they were celebrating her birthday and it was a party for her. :) So I don't have any birthday pictures, but she was an adorable little snow white (with blonde hair) for Halloween. I love my little Jayci. She's so sweet, and animated and fun to have around. She is very shy and not a fan of crowds (which, by crowds I mean more than about 2 people). She loves to dance and sing and do somersaults and other tricks. She's still just a petitite little girl, and I think she's adorable!
5 things I love about Jayci:
  1. She's a good listener and is basically very obedient and wants to do what's right
  2. She is adorable when she entertains with her dancing and singing (and talking. She's quite a motor mouth these days)
  3. She is so cute to watch with her little brother and really adores him
  4. She gets so excited about life and all she does
  5. She's my little buddy and sticks right by my side wherever we go

2 comments:

Jill Collier said...

she is so cute and sweet :) i love how she stays right with you, wish my girls would do that more!

Diana Smith said...

Love the costume on her! She makes such a cute snow white!