Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Can I get any hotter than this?

Okay, so this is a totally random post, but I came across this picture today and felt like it was worthy to share with everyone. I love this picture of Shelly and me in college. It was Halloween, and I think we made some pretty hot 80's chicks. The sad thing is, all I had to do was comb out my hair and it made for some perfect 80's rock hair. The best part about this is that Shelly got extra credit from one of her teachers for dressing up that day, so she walked around campus like this and said she got such funny looks directed at her. She was about the only one dressed up that day and I think people wondered if she was dressed up... or not. I still laugh when I think about it! I love this girl! Those were the good ol days!

2 comments:

Jill Collier said...

Awesome! I remember when Lindsay and I ratted out your hair one time, hehe! You two were awesome to dress up, and you did make some hot 80's chicks. PS-does Lindsay have those movies we made? I totally want to watch those again and see you dressed up as our Mom, haha.

Ashley said...

Haha! Those were the good ol' days.