Monday, November 28, 2011

This Thanksgiving We're Thankful for...

Baby number 3!! May 12, 2012

6 comments:

Jacque said...

Looks like some things never stop even when living with the in-laws...(*wink-*wink-LOL)

Best wishes, I'm tickled pink--maybe its another girl! Either would be great!

Hope this doesn't keep you from attending the 2012 Reunion, we've missed having y'all!!

Elissa said...

Congratulations! That is so wonderful. Hope you are feeling well.

Jill Collier said...

I am soooo excited for your family!!! Hope you're feeling okay Jeni!

Melinda said...

Yay! I was so excited to see your post! What a perfect due date. It was SO fun to visit with you the other day. I wish we lived closer!

Heather O said...

Woohoo! Congrats!

Brittney N said...

Jeni, I remember a comment you left on my blog about being pregnant. How exciting! It'll be fun having babies at the same time. We are on the countdown--only 9 weeks until we meet this baby girl. What are you having?