Thursday, December 4, 2008

Old Roomies

Some of my old roomates from college came to visit me a few weeks ago and we had such a fun time catching up! They are such good sports- they drove all the way out and stayed late, and thought they were lost on the way, but luckily weren't! Thanks girls, I love you all!

Jayci, Jeni, Shelly, Jordan, Kate, and Hannah



Apparently Hannah has forgoten how to take care of babies. :)




5 comments:

Ashley said...

How fun!! You girls are all so much fun.

Jill Collier said...

Cute pictures! Its so fun getting together with old roomates!

Hane-nahMarie said...

Awwww! I jusfound this lil gem today! Oh those pictures are wonderful and that night was priceless. i just got my pictures downloaded and I'll be sending them soon. ok, two things...
1. You should make your blog followable...
2. Your comment made my week! The on the Conly girl post. And its so true that your Mom and my Mom must have been angels friends before birth because its uncanny how similar they are. Hopefully you'll get to witness it for yourself one day.
Oh And 3. Jacie's legs in that picture with Kate! bah hahaha. she's so great!

Hane-nahMarie said...

AH! I botched the the cute spelling of her name! It's Jayci! And like your spelling better anyways! sorry

Hane-nahMarie said...

Ah! So sorry, but I realize now HOW NOT FOLLOWABLE my own comment was!! NO NO, you write really well and I always understand what you write, I love it ! By "followable" i meant you should change the setting on your blog so that other bloggers can become "followers". That way I get updates in my email when you update your blog so I know when to go and read it. hahaha yea, Jeni, you need some pointers from the professional communicator (that’s me) haha, written with sarcasm.