Now that Jer's home, I figured I should put him to good use, so what better than to let him be a clown for my preschool class? Yesterday was our class carnival, and Jeremy agreed to be our special clown guest! He was so great! My mom gave him this costume for his birthday (in high school). He had never worn it (not sure why), so I figured it was time to pull it out and let him show off his skills, which he has lots of! He unicycled, AND juggled at the same time. He also made the kids some animal balloons, which he learned how to do with a kit from the dollar store, about 10 minutes earlier. What a good sport! Thanks, Jer! The kids loved it!!!!
Funny Ivy
9 years ago
1 comment:
the mission totally changes them. Strips them of all their pride! And I love that! We should all be a lil more like your brother. As soon as i figure out out to unload pics from my camera and videos, I'll send some to ya. That night was so wonderful! Thanks Jeni!
Post a Comment