Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween happenings

We had a fun Halloween this year! Last year I just had Jayci about a week before, so I was excited to stay home with her and greet all the trick-or-treaters, but only one small group of teenagers came at about 9:00, so that was disappointing. Chad saw a bunch of trick-or-treaters down town, so we decided to go check it out this year. There were tons of trick-or-treaters who went around to the local businesses who passed out candy outside their stores. We didn't trick-or-treat, Chad just took a few for "Jayci" here and there. Halloween is fun now that we have a baby and can dress her up cute, rather than worrying about dressing up ourselves! We went to our ward's trunk-or-treat, also. Chad said he went there last year to check it out, but since he was all by himself, and no one knew him yet, he thought he probably looked like a child molester, so he went home. After those events, we went to our friends' house and had Papa Murphy's pizza and Halloween cookies! I didn't buy a costume for Jayci this year because I was too cheap, but a nice lady in my ward let me borrow this cute Dalmatian costume. The costume was nice and warm, which she didn't really need this year. :)



down town trick-or-treaters

our little Dalmatian






She did pretty good in her costume, but was most happy when I took it off!




3 comments:

Jill Collier said...

that's a cute costume! she looks so much like chad!

kallina said...

how cute! That costume looks huge in that bottom picture.

Shelly said...

So CUTE! I love it! Can't wait to see you tuesday!