





Chad likes this one because Hank looks so "tough" !
This is her little gremlin face
kalli does great photos for a very decent price. Check out her website if you're interested! http://www.kallinasmithphotography.blogspot.com/Family...the way to go!






Chad likes this one because Hank looks so "tough" !
This is her little gremlin face
kalli does great photos for a very decent price. Check out her website if you're interested! http://www.kallinasmithphotography.blogspot.com/
9 comments:
Those are such cute pictures! Jayci is a doll! Your sister-in-law does a really good job.
What darling pictures! Jayci is so cute!!!
YOur baby is SOOOO cute! What is your blog site address so I can add you to mine? mine is alexandmegandickson@blogspot.com :)
Hi Jeni--- It's Nikki "Crump" Did you know that we're neighbors?? We need to get together sometime since we live so close to eachother!! It would be so much fun to catch up with you! You have such a cute little family!! Check out my blog at
roadrash1.blogspot.com
Jen, Chad grows a beard faster than any man I have seen! Loved seeing your update with pics! CUTE Jaycee!
those are great pictures! I just love family pictures, I don't know why. Maybe because everyone looks good and you capture that moment when things are "fine." Anyway thanks for sharing!
O how cute Jeni! She takes awsome pictures! You guys look so happy and so cute! Jayci is so cute! Thanks for coming too the party! That game was so fun I have not laughed that hard in who knows how long!!! Thanks
Hey I am going private! Leave me your email! Betsey
Hey Jenni, this is Amy (Hansen) Shepherd...member me? Anyway, your blog is so cute and your little munchkin is adorable. Has anyone ever mentioned that Chad looks like George Bush? Just a thought...
Anywho, tkae care and have a Merry Christmas!
-Amy
Post a Comment