My little brother, Jeremy, came home from his mission in Hawaii, November, 7. It is so good to have him back! It was great seeing him at the airport. We all wore ski hats (Justin's idea) to honor the ski season that Jer loves. Welcome home Jer, we love you! His homecoming talk is this Sunday, the 23rd if anyone's interested!
Funny Ivy
9 years ago









2 comments:
Okay, that is crazy, I totally remember your brother so much younger, I guess I haven't seen him for a LONG time! Thats so great he is home, I bet that was the coolest mission!
Oh, this looks so fun! Love your family. Oh and by the way. You're one of the very few in this world who's allowed to have wall art sermons. You live up to every word. :) I, however, would have to spell out hypocrite on my mantle. Or smatchoo. either one.
Post a Comment