Jayci is very mischievous now that she's one! She loves to get into things she shouldn't, make messes, climb up onto everything, and just be a one year old! I'm sure many of you are thinking, it's only the beginning! The other day she took my keys and headed for the bathroom. I thought, "uh oh! I hope the toilet seat is down, but before I could get there I heard a little ker-plop. I have to admit that I love her at this stage, though. She is so much happier now that she can walk and does such cute things. She loves to just walk around the house all day, spin in circles, and try to dance and tumble like the little girls do that come to my tumbling classes. I am teaching her some signs to do and it's fun to see her pick those up. Some signs she is really good at is: more, eat, bird, open, and hot. We are working on drink, binky, and some others. It's so fun to watch her communicate. She is very creative about the ways she gets things across to me. She loves her little elephant, Ellie, and likes to make elephant sounds. Yesterday she came into the room with Ellie, made an elephant sound, and gave me a big grin. It was so cute. She LOVES animals! She see's a lot around here, and loves them all. She makes a panting sound when she wants to see our dog, Hank, because he rarely barks, only pants. Another thing she loves these days is having her clothes off. When I take them off at night to put her in her jammies, she jumps up and runs off without her clothes, she loves it!

Jayci got her first big bump on the head the other day when she fell off our neighbor's deck. I didn't actually see it, but I think she just walked off the stairs, luckily there were only two. It made quite a big welt, but now, after a couple of days, it's just a nice bruise.


Busted!

I left her in here for a few minutes while I checked on dinner and I kept calling her name. She usually comes, so when she didn't I figured something was up, and this is what I found when I came back!

She loves to climb up on whatever she can.


Pulling things out of all the drawers and cupboards and shelves is her new favorite thing.

She loves to eat whole tomatoes from our garden
This is my favorite! One day she just did this perfect fish face, it was hilarious! Now when I tell her to do a fishy face she pulls this out. This was the first day she did it and I haven't been able to capture it since. Please excuse the runny nose! Seems like it is always running.
3 comments:
Oh yes, the naughtiness begins when they walk! Abby is still into everything she shouldn't be, but she is getting a little better, well not really :) I can't wait until she fully understands why she shouldn't do the things we tell her not to! Its fun when they walk, but its a lot of work too!
I love that she is standing in the dishwasher!
O dear that makes me nervous, I guess we have to turn our whole house around huh! She is so cute! What a cutie!
Post a Comment