That is such a sweet announcement from a sweet BIG sister! I know that your Mommy and Daddy and grandparents are excited as well. Much love and prayers from your Great, Great Aunt Jacque.
BAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've gotta get crackin!!!!! oh wait! I've got to get married!!!! haha, this is so great and I'm going to have to give you a call soon. As soon as Kate gets back traveling the world - we're all gonna gather at McDonalds or something and bring her back down to earth and.... have slides for eveybody's babies! ha. Congrats Jeni!
12 comments:
Oh my gosh!!!!!!! How exciting! Congrats! Hope you're feeling okay Jeni!
that is exciting! congrats!
hooray! Good luck!
That is such a sweet announcement from a sweet BIG sister! I know that your Mommy and Daddy and grandparents are excited as well. Much love and prayers from your Great, Great Aunt Jacque.
Wahooo!!! Congrats to all of you! When are you due?
BAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've gotta get crackin!!!!!
oh wait!
I've got to get married!!!! haha, this is so great and I'm going to have to give you a call soon. As soon as Kate gets back traveling the world - we're all gonna gather at McDonalds or something and bring her back down to earth and.... have slides for eveybody's babies! ha. Congrats Jeni!
Yeah!!!! Congratulations! So how far along? How are you feeling?
O how exciting! That is so cool! Congrats!!!!
Oh Jen and Chad AND Jayci! Congrats!
Yay! Can't wait to find out what this little one is....hurry, hurry, hurry. :)
julie
"sister" -Yes. "Big" - Doubt it!
We are so excited for you guys. Hope that things are going well!!!
Woohoo!! Congrats! That is really exciting, hope you are feeling well.
Post a Comment