Friday, April 3, 2009

More of Jayci

This is how I do Jayci's hair a lot these days because her curls make her hair really crazy on top. So as long as I tame the top, the rest is pretty cute with her curly hair. A lot of days I don't get around to doing it though, so it's just crazy.
Jayci's sporting a cute little bow made by my friend, Jill. It's hard to get her to keep them in, but I've been pretty successful lately when I put them in with a ponytail. As long as she doesn't discover them, she keeps them in. Anyway, she has a few more cute bows from her, too. They are really cute and unique and a good price. Here's her website if you would like some cute little bows. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6710269


What are you looking at?


I just thought she looked so cute in this little outfit. She's growing up so much lately!



Jayci loves to get into my socks while I'm folding laundry. She loves to put the long ones around her neck like scarves. I put these on her arms and legs and she thought it was great!



3 comments:

Shelly said...

What cute pics of a darling girl! She is looking so grown up. Love the socks! LOL!

julie and nick said...

Oh, she looks so cute with her hair like that. I really like it. She's adorable. (might be getting time for another...)
julie

Jill Collier said...

Jayci is so cute Jeni! She is looking so old lately! That picture where she is giving you a mad look, she looks totally like Chad! Thanks for the plug for my Etsy shop :) She looks cute in that bow! I'm glad she is slowly letting you put things in her hair, Abby was the same way!