Here's some of our recent harvest. Our garden's doing pretty good. Definitely not as good as Chad had hoped, but we do have a fair amount of vegetables when we gather them! I love the beautiful colors of all the different veggies, and the taste isn't bad either!
2 comments:
that is totally awesome. good job! I'd love to help you eat them. julie
WHOA...those veggies look wonderful!! Especially the root crop--those potatoes and carrots. We hope to put out a garden this next year. We have moved the spot from next to Grandma's house to the other side of JK's up the hill from the bridge. Wayne has been working on getting compost going and bought worms to put in there, so the soil should be nice and rich--that is the plan anyway!
Hope all is well you everyone. I know the anticipation of the new addition is running high! Give little Jayci a kiss from her great-great aunt! Hope y'all make it back to the Smokie's again soon. You didn't really get to "taste" the country life, I don't think!
Post a Comment