Saturday, September 5, 2009

A few random pictures

Just a few recent pictures of Jayci. We find our own fun around here...


One of her favorite things is to play in Hank's water and dump his food in it to make a big mess.

She loves to tease Hank. She's keeping a stick just out of his reach.





I just love her hair in pigtails. It only looks this good for a short time.




Can't resist this cute thing!



She loves to swing



Lately I've been putting her hair in pigtails a lot. Doesn't she look so grown up like with them? These are actually when we went camping during the opening bow hunt. Jayci and I hung out at camp... in the truck a lot of the time because it snowed on us!



I told her to smile here and this is what I got







One day I heard a big thump and then, "uh oh!". Jayci came into the family room covered in flour. She had pulled my flour bucket off a low shelf and it "splashed" onto her. Luckily it didn't tip over. She was very concerned about her arms being all dirty. I don't think she realized it was all over her face, too.


4 comments:

julie and nick said...

so fun! she looks more grown up every time i see her. such a little girl, she looks a bit like madison. i love to recognize all the clothes she's wearing. love you! julie

Jill Collier said...

She is so cute and is looking so much older! Jeni, I never called you back after my b-day, but thanks for the phone call, that was so nice of you! It was a crazy day for me, so I'm sorry I forgot to return your call. Anyway, as I usually say :), we still need to get together! I hope you're feeling okay with your pregnancy!

Jacque said...

What is it about her and making messes? She sure loves getting herself all "involved" in her playtime! She is so sweet, I could just hug her and squeeze her and kiss her all over!!

So, do that for me, since I can't!

Shelly said...

The flour is hilarious! She does look so cute with pigtails :) I just love her curly hair!