Tuesday, October 27, 2009

3 weeks and counting...


5 comments:

Kate said...

You look just like you did with Jayci - teeny everywhere except that cute li'l baby bump! Can't wait to see him!

Emily said...

Jen, I LOVE your blog! And I finally get to see a pregnant Jeni!! :) You are so cute! We get to find out what we are having on Thursday. Can't wait to see pics of little Cody!

Jill Collier said...

You are so tiny Jeni, you only grow in your belly! You look so cute prego, I wish I staid that little pregnant! I'm excited for him to come!

Jacque said...

OMG...well, you finally LOOK pregnant!

Hope all is going well and that the delivery is easy. I know all of you are excited. It will be interesting to see how Jaci takes care of her little brother.

Have a great week!

The Richardsons said...

You are so cute preggo! Have 10 cuz you can pull it off and are a fab mom!