

Chad's grandma gave him this cute little outfit


Cody's one month old today. Hard to believe! It's hard getting good pictures of him, especially since he's crying a lot of the time. :) But here are a few I took today. He's a cutie, and we're having fun with him. Jayci really loves him, which is great!
7 comments:
He's already a month old? That is so crazy! I promise I will come visit soon, Lindsay and I hopefully! He is so cute Jeni!
Oh my gosh Jeni, he is such a little stud! He is SO dang cute! His hair could not be any cooler. What a cute cute baby, I wish so bad that we were there to come see him. :( How are you doing?? Jon said he had a good conversation with you this week, glad you guys could catch up. I think I missed a call from you the day I switched phone numbers...I should call you soon! I hope you're adjusting well and having fun with that sweet new boy of yours!
oh he looks like a baxter. cant wait to meet him on christmas eve. Camden loves babies.
He is adorable!!! Makes me want to have one (again).
Oh...I love that little outfit..it looks so sweet on him. He is a real cutie...spoil him rotten!!
Love your Christmas background..Take care...
Oh yeah, he looks like a Smith.... even though someone else thinks he looks like a Baxter :) He is SO cute!!! Can't wait to see him soon. He is precious. julie
Is your baby really fussy? Crying babies are hard...but he is really handsome! I love the picture in your last post with the swan! What a cute family!
Post a Comment