Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tutu Girls

I have lots I'd like to update, but for now I thought I'd share these adorable pictures. Julie and I had fun making these cute matching tutus for our girls on New Year's Eve. They have fun putting them on, and Jayci and I had a fun dance party one night. So fun to have girls! Ella and Jayci are the only two girl cousins on my side of the family, so they have fun together!








5 comments:

Jacque said...

They are darling little ballerinas!! BUT, are we seeing a couple of "Prima Donnas"...not in Opera but in Ballet??...LOL

I love the pics! Can't wait to hear more updates!

Melissa said...

how cute are they!?!? Love the tutus, you and Julie are so crafty! Seeing the cute little girls makes me miss everyone in the west...

Jill Collier said...

They are SO cute! Jayci looks so beautiful, I love her curly hair!

kallina said...

sooo cute! they are so adorable! Good job on the tutus, what a good idea! It was fun seeing you guys at your place for cody's blessing, we need to make it out again before another year passes!

julie and nick said...

so cute! love those two little girls. (i need pictures) :)