Friday, February 26, 2010

Fun with my 2 Kiddos

Starting family scripture study early!
Jayci got this Book of Mormon from nursery last year and loves to carry it around and pretend to read it. Here she is reading it to Cody. Looks like he's really into it, huh?



Cody has found his thumb and loves to suck on it!


My handsome little boy is getting so big! He's 3 1/2 months and barely fits in his 3-6 month clothes.



Little lamb just out of the tub




Chad's 26 birthday, January 22





I made him 26 cinnamon rolls and put a candle in each one. Jayci enjoyed singing to him and watching him blow out all the candles. He went to his Elder's basketball game that night and they sang happy birthday to him there! He loves his games and does great!






I thought this was so cute- Chad painting Jayci's toenails. And of course she was so good while he did it. I can't get her to sit still when I paint them.



blowing them dry. What a fun dad!


This is a few months ago, but Jayci loves being a big sister. Cody isn't so sure about all the attention! She is so cute to talk to him and try and make him smile. She is such a little mommy and imitates all I say and do. She mostly mommies her dollies the way I do. It's cute. The one thing that worries me is that she is obsessed with poking Cody in the eyes and making him scream. Not sure how to get her away from this, but just try to watch her when they're together!


She also likes to be the baby sometimes!



One day, when straightening my hair, Jayci let me straighten hers. She looked kind of like a rock star with big poofy hair! It made her look so different. Chad was surprised when he saw her that night.


It only lasted a day. The next day it was all wavy and crazy when she woke up.



This was around Christmastime, but I thought it was so funny! Cody was screaming and Jayci just decided to pull a "funny face" and we couldn't get her to stop. "What have I gotten myself into??" is what Chad must be thinking!


6 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay! I love all the photo updates! That little Cody is so dang cute! And that picture of him with his hooded towel makes him look just like that picture of Jayci on your sidebar! (and they're even right next to each other right now). They're so cute and fun, I wish we could be closer to all of you and play with your fun kids more! I love that you straightened Jayci's hair, that's hilarious. And happy birthday to Chad!

Shelly said...

Aw, I just love all the pics. Cody is getting bigger and cuter by the day! And I love the pics of Chad painting Jacie's toenails. What a cute dad :)

Jacque said...

Hey Jeni,

Love the pics!! Jaci looks so cute with the straight hair and pacifier! It look like Cody is soon going to be as big as she is. He is sure cute!!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Jill Collier said...

Jayci is looking so beautiful! I love her hair (curled and straight). Your kids are so cute Jeni! I'm sad I couldn't see you today, and I'm sorry I didn't call you back, I'm so bad! I have been so busy the last few days with Abby's birthday and Etsy crap. Anyway, I will call you in the next few days, I promise!

Elissa said...

What darling pictures! I love the pictures of Chad painting Jayci's nails, that is so precious. Happy Birthday to Chad!

Heather O said...

Love all the pictures, especially Jayci readying to Cody, how sweet. Hope you are doing well!