I don't know how many of you heard about little Bronson, but I hadn't until someone sent me an email about his story. This little boy drowned in the tub last month, and then came back to life and miraculously healed completely. It's an amazing story. Watch the video! I also went to her blog and read the whole story. It was Saturday night when I read it. I had just gotten Cody to sleep in my arms around 10. Usually I am so ready to put him to bed and jump in bed myself, but I was hooked on the story and read until 11 when I decided I should probably get to bed. I was just bawling when I read the account of him drowning! What an awful experience. I just imagined myself in the situation and how devastating it would be. It made me so grateful for my kids. I just wanted to hold little Cody in my arms forever. The next day I couldn't get it out of my head. I was so patient with my kids compared to my often impatience I show them. I wish I could always remember this and be a great mother all the time, but of course I'm human, and am already forgetting the feelings I had that night. Isn't that dumb how we forget so easily? Anyway, it just reminded me how careful we have to be with our kids, ESPECIALLY in the tub. Sometimes I'm not careful enough. Touching story!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfAKoFzYwzE&feature=player_embedded
http://stakerzxposed.blogspot.com/
2 comments:
Melissa and I read her entire blog as well, and ever since then, I've been better too at being more careful and more appreciative of Van. That was an amazing story because of how gone he was for so long. It's a real miracle no doubt.
Jon always beats me to the punch! I seriously cried my EYES out over her blog, and I've writing a post for my blog for weeks now because of it (still in draft form...I'm slow) because it had the same effect on me and never wanting to leave Van for a second. I guess I just realized my responsibility more, and wow, it's big. Such an amazing story!
Post a Comment