Saturday, August 28, 2010

Archery Success for Two

So I know you are all going to be totally jealous with this post, but I opted to post it anyway. Chad and I were both successful during the archery hunt this past week and each got a big buck! Mine was kind of a sad success, though. I shot it Saturday and after searching and searching we gave up looking for it. Wednesday, Chad went back to the spot and, amazingly, came upon my deer! So he got pictures with it, but I didn't because I wasn't there. Chad got his deer Friday with a great shot. What a great team we make, huh!?




Our twin-er deer. They really are almost just the same size.


Chad's big buckaroo


Jeni's big bad buck

2 comments:

Crystal said...

pretty impressive id say. I cant picture you hunting. thats awesome. If you are going to a shoulder mount or euopean mount we have the beetles to do it. just let me know.

Crystal said...

So good to hear from you. Ya i have you on my blog so I have been keeping up with you. my husband is a big hunter and was pretty impressed by your deer. My little boys are getting beeltes to start there own little business to make money for motorcycles. We live in Axtell, near gunnison utah. Its a tiny town. Were are you at? ya know being the camp director make me really appreciate those leaders we had growing up. They really helped me a ton. Looks llike you have your hands full with 2 kiddos and its pretty cool you waited for chad on his mission. Anyways, keep in touch.