Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Please tell me it's not really coming back in style!

Disclaimer: For those of you with weak stomachs, you may not want to proceed to photos.







Can someone please convince Chad that mullets are not in style?! I thought it was a joke, but it's been almost three weeks and it is still haunting me. Someone please help!

4 comments:

Brittney N said...

Ha ha ha! I love it! But I'm not the one who has to look at it every day. Good luck trying to convince him it's not in style! And we want to hang out with you guys again. We miss you!

Jill Collier said...

That is hilarious, but I wouldn't be laughing either if it was Gavin growing it. He had a mustache growing contest with my bro-in-law last year, and I was about to die after a few weeks too. Just take a shaver to it when he is sleeping :)

Jon Smith said...

When did you guys moved out to North Carolina? Chad's new 'do will fit in perfectly there. Tell him he needs to cut the sleeves off his shirts and he'll fit right in.

Mr. Smith said...

Ok, I'm ready for the mullet to not be the latest post!