It's been such a great summer so far. For one, the warm weather! It makes everything so happy! Not being pregnant in the summer sure is wonderful, too. I find myself grateful for that a lot. :) We have also enjoyed spending time with friends and neighbors a lot more this year, which has made living here a lot more fun. And being with family is always a treat, too. But mostly I've just been home, spending time with my kids, which is always wonderful! (Did I say always? I meant almost always :)
I haven't taken pictures of most of the fun we've had, but here are some of the simple pleasures we've been enjoying so far:
Funny Ivy
9 years ago
5 comments:
Looks fun. Summer really is the greatest (after winter)! Joel
I want to come visit you! Cody is getting so big already and I haven't even seen him yet!
Cute pictures, looks like they are keeping you busy :) I hate being huge prego in the summer, but what can I do? Cody is looking so much older!!
<<< FUN >>>
thanks for a great summer!
hey Jen~
I have some pictures to email you. Will you send me the good ones you have... thanks!
Post a Comment