Thursday, July 1, 2010

No time to post...

Oh how I wish I had time to post all I want. Hopefully soon I will post all I want to: pictures of my cute little growing baby, our big work project in the backyard that so many wonderful people helped us with, our AWESOME garden Chad's worked so hard on, movies of my cute little singing daughter, and movies of her doing cartwheels, pictures of all our summer fun, etc. But instead I'm going to go play with my two cute kids, clean the house, and head to my moms for a fun fourth of July and family reunion. LOVE the fourth of July!! LOVE being with my family!! Got to go tend to my fussing baby. Feed me mom...

1 comment:

Jacque said...

Good Morning Jeni,

So sorry you guys didn't make it to the Family REunion this year! There were 51 total in attendence. I will be posting lots of pics on my blog soon.

I am happy to see that you've made some little changes on your blog to include little Cody. He sure is precious and I know you are enjoying spoiling him!

I know what you mean about spending time with FAMILY. Those times are precious and as we get older they are few and far between as everyone has their own lives and plans and schedules.

Have a safe and happy 4th and please tell Chad that we missed y'all and hope to see you soon!

Give the kids a hug and kiss for me, or as us Southern folks say...some shugher...(sugar)