My all time favorite picture! Look how happy Cody is, he has the best smile! He always asks "Can I hold him?" He just loves to be up close to this little one.
"binky buddies"
Good thing I got a picture of it because this last week I finally got rid of Cody's binky for good- yay!
This is how he sleeps half the time at night- in his baby seat. He's not a huge fan of his bassinet, and this seems cozier. He usually goes about 2 1/2 hours between feedings at night, but he has gone as much as 5 one time, which is always a huge blessing. 4 hours of sleep in a row? What a difference it makes! Lack of sleep has always been a huge challenge for me, but on Mother's Day after feeling angry about being woken up prematurely, then feeling awful about the way I was acting, I decided it was finally time to face the fact that I'm just not going to sleep as much as I'd like anymore. And fortunately, since that time, I've done much better at being kind, even when I am woken up prematurely.
Rumor has it that he looks like his big sister. She sure loves her little brother!
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing these great things that are happening so we can enjoy it too. Congrats on baby number 3! I appreciate your optimism. We're looking forward to baby number 3 any day now. Love you lil' sis!
Post a Comment