Sunday, June 3, 2012

Hunter's blessing day

Today was Hunter's baby blessing. It was so wonderful. Chad always gives the most amazing blessings. In fact, I have to admit, I'm always surprised at how amazing his blessings always are. He truly lets God speak through him. How blessed and fortunate I feel to have a worthy priesthood holder in my home. Thanks Chad. I was also very pleased at how well the get together afterwards went. Usually I am disappointed with the poor job I did as a hostess, but this time I think it went quite well, and didn't look back on it realizing what I should have done, but didn't. Of course, that is mostly credited to family who helped me plan and carry it out. Thank you family. It was also awesome having it in our new home close by, and in the spring. The other two blessings were both the first week in January at 9 am in Tooele. This time was so much better. I am grateful on a daily basis that this baby was born in the spring rather than late fall.

Our happy family, aren't we cute?
It seems crazy to me that we are a family of 5. Am I really a mother of three children? I feel like I'm still just 20 years old, not the ripe old age of 28.
The party guests
kids table
Baxter family
Proud grandparents
Other proud grandparents
Joel, Kalli, and Blake hanging out on the little kid bench. They just fit on it! Not that I'm poking fun, being small is great.
Happy mother

Hunter is in the same outfit his dad and brother wore on their blessing days.
We love you baby Hunter!!

No comments: