Well, here are some recent pictures of the little joy of our life. She's eight months old and sure is fun and keeps things interesting around here. She's so much happier now that she can sit up and also loves to eat! (Chad says she takes after me in that way)

I just learned how to stand holding on to things, how fun!

I love to show off my cuteness!

She loves her daddy, especially since he feeds her yummy treats!
(And yes, she does look a whole lot like her dad)


mmm...carrots!

One in each hand

She loves to swing in the backyard

Her new evil look she likes to show off
2 comments:
She's grown up so much Jeni! I can't believe it. I love your post, and you're quite the photographer I must say. Way to go on all your projects!
Jayci looks so much like Chad, she is so cute!
Post a Comment