Thursday, July 17, 2008

Our biker girl

The other day I was talking to my neighbor and he told me he gave his wife a $200 teddy bear that had on motorcycle garb and thought the outfit would probably just fit Jayci. "That would be a once in a lifetime photo for sure. Wouldn't that just be so cute?" He asked. I could only say yes, so he brought the bear over and I dressed her up and had a photo shoot. I took her outside to show him and he thought it was the best. Chad was less than impressed. He likes her to be girly, not a punk. But it was fun anyway.

Jayci and the $200 bear







Tight squeeze, but it fits!


Jayci on her "bike", boots and all



I don't think Yugi or Jayci appreciated this one




Cute huh?




4 comments:

Jon Smith said...

I like the baby biker babe and that you're baby is small enough to fit into teddy bear clothes. Thanks for disclosing the photoshoot :)

Jill Collier said...

That is hilarious, and wow she really is tiny if she fits that!

Brittney N said...

Hi Jeni and Chad!! I'm so glad you found our blog and now I have your blog address! Jake and I just moved back to Salt Lake so we're much closer. We miss you guys too! You were some of our best friends in Logan. I can't believe how big and cute Jayci is! Jake and I are having a baby in January! We're excited. Anyway, we'll call you or call us anytime. We're free most weekends so we would love to get together.

Emily said...

Jen- this blog is so great! I love it! It will be so nice to be a little more in touch with you now! Excellent job on the yard! That is what Jason and I are now working on- the yard of his property! It's a BIG project! Yuck. But someday...it will look awesome like yours! Moved the wedding date to October. Too much going on. So be expecting an announcement a little later than planned. Love ya! Em