Thursday, February 12, 2009

Why I Heart Valentine's Day:

Heart balogna and cheese sandwiches, mmm!




Making cute Valentine bags


Valentine treats for the kidos


Cute Valentine's from little kids

My favorite... Little Jayci in her Valentine outfit from her Grandma Baxter!!

She won't keep the headband on, but she loves to take it off and put it on by herself. (It took me about half an hour to get a DECENT picture of her! Toddlers aren't the easiest to take pictures of, are they?)

So, preparing for Valentine's Day has been extra fun for me this year because I got to do a Valentine party for preschool. This means I have to do lots of art projects, and cute snacks. I always love to do cute stuff, but Chad doesn't exactly appreciate it, so I'm glad I have the preschoolers to humor me. I told Chad I'd make him a heart sandwich for lunch, and he said, "No don't". Well, he's no fun. I guess it'll be nice when I have older kids that will actually enjoy my little holiday surprises! Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

5 comments:

Janelle said...

I'm so glad you found my blog! Your baby is adorable. Glad to see you are doing well!

Jill Collier said...

It was so good to see you too Jeni, I do wish we lived closer! That would be awesome with our girls, they could be friends. Maybe one day! Jayci is so cute, keep trying with the bows, Abby was the same way forever! Miss you!!!

Melissa said...

Jayci is so dang cute!!! I love all your valentine's day ideas for the kids, and I think it's so funny that Chad said "No don't" in response to you wanting to make him a heart sandwich. So Chad. hahaha.

kallina said...

That is funny about Chad. It reminds me of Melissa on her and Jon's wedding day when Jon started to dance, she said, "No, Jon, don't". Both really funny! -Joel

Heather O said...

I love the heart shaped sandwiches!