My mom and I took a trip to Arizona last week for my Spring break (from preschool and tumbling). We drove 13 hours to get there and 13 back, but it was worth it! I love Arizona in the spring. It was perfect weather (upper 70's) and perfect company (Mom, Julie, Nick, and kids). Chad couldn't come because he needed to work; he's such a good guy. I get to go play while he works. Thanks, Chad!
Here's a little tidbit of our trip.

Here's Jayci during a break from the long drive. She was so happy to get out and play in the dirt. Pants-less because she kept wetting through her diaper since we didn't stop much. All in all she did really well in the car- I was worried.

This was at the Phoenix zoo. It was really big, and a sweet zoo. This was the giraffes in a natural looking habitat. I always love watching giraffes.

We had a fire outside Julie's and I thought Jayci was so cute in this little chair. She loved it.

Fun at the park

Perfect weather for a nice long walk

Getting a photo of all the kids- yes, this was the best one

This was a sweet park we went to. These slides were pretty jerky, I tried them.

This was the first time Jayci's been swimming, she really liked it.

Eric coming down the water slide. Julie and I went down the slides a little later. The green slide was pitch black inside, it's pretty scary, but real fun. We couldn't believe Eric dared go down it!

basking in the lazy river- the babies weren't so thrilled.

Julie and me with the younger kids. Cole and Eric were off playing the whole time, it was a perfect place for their age.

This was such a fun water park and it only cost $1.50! That's my kind of recreation.

I tried to get Jayci to wear her glasses for this picture to look like last years, but she wouldn't have it.

Cute little sun bather

Julie has such a perfect yard for little kids. It's all walled in and the back door opens right out to it. it's got a trampoline and swing set. Jayci was in heaven, she LOVES to swing!
Thanks Julie and Nick! It was such a great vacation!!!
5 comments:
I'm so jealous of the warm weather! I'm sure it was so fun there! All the kids are so cute! Jayci is looking so old!
Jeni!!! I am so glad you found me too! Your little girl is so cute!!! I am excited that we have a way to keep in touch now!!!
Looks like lots of FUN!! Much better weather than here at home.
Good job at posting so quickly. These pictures are great - I really need a copy of all of them. It was SOOO much fun having you guys (gals). Love you so much, and miss you already. Thanks for coming. julie
What a fun vacation. Love the pictures. Also, thank you for the birthday wish.
Post a Comment