Monday, May 4, 2009

Details

Thanks for all your congrats! I'm 12 weeks along, due November 17. I'm pretty fortunate to not get too sick, just a little nausea, which has basically subsided now. I heard the heart beat a few weeks ago, which is always fun and reassuring. We're excited to have another little one! Not exactly planned, but good timing anyway. Only 6 1/2 months to go!

5 comments:

BrandonKristin said...

COngratulations!

The Minnesota Preators said...

Congratulations...we are very excited for you!

kallina said...

Yay! We're so excited for you guys! :)

Melissa said...

YAY! I don't think I've had the chance yet to congratulate you, but I'm/we're so excited for you guys! Jayci just keeps getting cuter and cuter. We can't wait to find out what this new little one will be!!

Brittney N said...

That's so exciting! Congrats! We still need to get together. We miss you guys! Tell Chad hi for us.