Well, we've emerged from darkness into the light of the world. We finally got the internet into our home and I feel like I'm part of the world now. Here's a few updates on our life right now. Sorry about the overload!
Jeni/Chad, I can't even believe what we're missing out here. Jayci is looking more grown up than I imagined, and soooo cute! To me she looks just like you when you were her age, I can see the Baxter in her too though. You have goats, a dog, and a HOUSE (with a great yard)! I'm so glad you have a blog :) Friends blogs are just for waisting time but family blogs are what it's really all about. Keep the photos coming, don't slack like some of your sibblings, hint hint. — Jon (smithkabob.blogspot.com)
4 comments:
I found you, your blog is lookin great! Our blog is smithinit.blogspot.com if you don't have it already. Talk to you later!
-Joel
Jeni/Chad, I can't even believe what we're missing out here. Jayci is looking more grown up than I imagined, and soooo cute! To me she looks just like you when you were her age, I can see the Baxter in her too though. You have goats, a dog, and a HOUSE (with a great yard)! I'm so glad you have a blog :) Friends blogs are just for waisting time but family blogs are what it's really all about. Keep the photos coming, don't slack like some of your sibblings, hint hint. — Jon (smithkabob.blogspot.com)
I am so excited you have a blog. I have never seen your little girl and she is so cute!! It will be fun to keep in touch with blogs!
Yay Jeni, you finally have a blog! I am proud of you! It will be fun to keep updated this way on your little family!
Post a Comment