Julie and I went on a trip to Washington DC a few weeks ago to visit Jon and Melissa, and just for a fun vacation. It was quite an adventure with our two babies, but we had so much fun! It was so good to see Jon and Melissa! They were so nice to let us stay with them and take us around- thanks guys! We loved it. Sorry for the overload of pics. This is only a small fraction of all this pics we took. Enjoy!

This is a monument at the Pentagon for those who died in the plane and those who died in the building on 9-11. There is a monument for each person in the order of their birth. It was finished only 3 months ago and is really neat
.

At the zoo. He was so cute!
We got a little lost on our way back from the zoo and ended up in this tunnel. A little scary on that tiny path!



This was at the Jefferson Memorial, one of our favorites.


Trying a hand at my photo skills.

All of the sudden these chinese guys just came up and started taking pictures of our babies. They took tons and thought the kids were so cute. So I started snapping pics of them! So funny!

Julie with her "twins"- or at least that's what everyone asked , "Are they twins?" They're five months apart. What do you think? Do they look like twins to you?
The white house
Julie, looking at the Jeferson memorial. We got to walk on a beautiful path to get to it.
We kind of joked about who could take the most pictures of the Washington Memorial because it seems we got a picture from every angle and everywhere we went.
Getting a feel of the depression.

We all got to enjoy a trip to the DC temple one afternoon. It's so pretty!
We loved the Lincoln Memorial
This is how Jayci and Ren enjoyed most of the sites-sleeping. Quite nice for us.
Good ol' Einstein

We went kayaking on the Potomac River. It was one of our favorite parts about the trip. It was so pretty. Jon and Melissa watched the babies for us, so that made it extra nice!
Riding the Metro was quite an adventure. Julie and I even got separated once because I couldn't make it off soon enough.

George Washington Memorial
WWII Memorial- had all 50 states around it.
5 comments:
Looks like fun, you guys saw everything! How fun to be able to go with your sister! I would love to visit there one day!
What a fun vacation! I love DC! I love all your fun pictures. Jayci is so cute!
We have a blog if you want to check it out. byuolsen.blogspot.com
Jeni, great photos. We LOVED having you 2 visit us with the cute babies. So good to catch up and to see you enjoy our side of the country. Can't wait for our cute baby to come around.
Looks like a fun trip!
Jeni! You beat me to the posting.... I still don't have my pics up yet. But these look so good. What a wonderful trip! I had a fabulous time with you - such great memories. Luv Julie
Post a Comment