Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Three Happy Years!

Yesterday was Chad and my third anniversary! Although, we've been "together" for about 8 years now! Just wanted to tell Chad I love him very much. It's been so fun being married to my high school sweetheart. He's a great husband and a wonderful dad to Jayci!
Our humble beginnings. Our first date back in 2000?






6 comments:

Martin Family said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Today is Mark and my anniversary! I guess it's a good time of the year to get hitched! Congrats on your 3 years! I love the wedding pictures!

Jill Collier said...

I remember those first few pictures well! Its crazy how long you guys have known eachother! Congrats on 3 years, it flies by huh! You looked so pretty on your wedding day!

Jill Collier said...

We are actually busy this weekend and next weekend I am busy on Friday night too, but maybe Saturday? Let me know what works. I am so tired of being pregnant, yuck! Oh well, it will be over soon. I have gotten used to no sleep again, so I guess I'm getting prepared for her!

Christensen's said...

Hey! I am so glad that you hopped onto my blog. I know exactly who you ran in to. His name is Gabe Dickes and he is my younger brother's best friend. We were neighbors for 13 years. Are you living there or were you just visiting? Congrats on your three year anniversary. Isn't it crazy how time flies by? Jed and I have been married for over five years now!

Martins said...

I just realized that Jayci's and I share a birthday! That is awesome. I would love to help you with a cake if you want, but just so you know, they look better in the pictures than they do in real life... so I'm not as good as everyone thinks! :)

Jill Collier said...

I have to admit when I first read the title of this post I thought it said "THE Happy Years" instead of three happy years becuase I was reading through it quick, and I was like sad! I caught my mistake though, hehe!