Jayci reminds me of a wind-up toy when she moves. She is so stiff when she walks and turns, but I think it's so cute. She took her first steps about a month ago and now walks everywhere she goes. She's getting some speed lately. I thought this video was funny because she likes to pivot turn a lot. She also tries to do somersaults because I help her with them all the time. I think her legs are a little too short to do them by herself though. She turned one yesterday and it's so fun to see her toddling around everywhere. She's about 15 pounds, the size of a 6 or 7 month old so she's just tiny and people are surprised she can walk! She's fun, just thought I'd share!
Funny Ivy
9 years ago
5 comments:
Chad and Jenni, you have such a cute little girl! That video is great, what an adorable little one!
I can't believe she is 1 Jeni! She is so cute, its fun when they sart walking! It seems like you just had her yesterday, thats crazy. I'm thinking I will go early with this baby becuase I have been contracting the last few days and am a 2 cm already, so we'll see how it goes. Anyway, Jayci is a cutie. Hope you're doing good.
Happy Birthday Jayci! I'm so sorry I never called you with the cake websites! Hope the birthday went well!!!
Hey Jeni! Jaci is soooo cute walking! I think jordan really is bigger than her! We took him to the doctor this week and he was 15.7 lbs! BIG BOY! Looks like you guys have been having fun. I really need to come visit. Maybe some time this next week. I'll have to call ya.
She is so cute. I can't believe she is one already!!! How fun. And she is just tiny. Mav weighed 15 pounds at 2 months old. And I loved all your DC pics. That would have been such a fun trip. Bri and I will have to get back there someday. And I am glad Chad got his deer. i hope you see him more... Love Ya!
Post a Comment