I LOVE THE FALL! Okay, I know it's still summer, but fall is just around the corner! (I'm not quite sure when though.. the 21st?) I decided to change my blog to look more fallish for the occasion.
I love the weather of 70-80 degrees. I wish it would stay that way for the whole 3 months of fall.
I LOVE the leaves changing colors! I can't even express how it makes me feel, it's just wonderful. I also have some
special events I love in the fall. My birthday, for one. That's probably why I have a special love for the fall in the first place :) It is also my anniversary, October 14, and now Jayci's birthday is in the fall, October 22. Truthfully, since I've been married, fall's been a little bit hard because Chad goes hunting a lot and I don't get to see him as much. But that's gotten a lot easier, especially since I go with him a little more now. I just love fall and wanted to share my joy with all of you!
4 comments:
Another shout-out to Fall! I like it best because it means the ski season is just around the corner. But in a close second is the pretty leaves and the nice weather. Love it!! joel
Hey Jeni!
I loved coming out and visiting you! We love your house, Caleb still is talking about the (petting goats) He gets it now! We can tell that Chad loves that dog! He has trained him really good! I hope your bday was good! Lets get together soon! betsey
Jeni, I found you on Lolli's blog. I hope you don't mind. Jayci is getting so big, and is so adorable!
I am constantly visiting with Chad, he is doing the plumbing at my parents new house. I would love to chat or get together.
I agree fall is the best! I love all the colors! Sounds like you guys have a busy month with two birthdays and an anniversary! How fun!!
Post a Comment