Monday, September 8, 2008

My first attempts of a ponytail

I know it's been awhile since I've posted, but it's not because I haven't wanted to. I have so many different posts I'd like to do, but haven't let myself because I've been busy getting my preschool started. I started last week and it's been really fun, but all my time is spent planning for the next preschool day. So hopefully I will soon have time to post. Jayci's hair is thickening up and getting long, so I decided to try a ponytail. Here are a few of my attempts.

Jayci loves to eat rocks

Here she is trying to feed the neighbor's goats rocks. They weren't too interested.


If you look closely here you can see her one tooth on the bottom.
Still just one tooth after a month and a half.

She stands all by herself! It's fun to watch her push off the ground and stand right up.

No steps as of yet.




4 comments:

Emily said...

Yeah! I have been wondering when you were going to post again! I can't believe jaycee is almost walking! It just doesnt seem like she is old enough yet! Glad to hear you are doing preschool. Love ya Jen!

Jill Collier said...

I thought you were on a super long trip or something! Its fun to see another post. Jayci is so cute, and good job with the pony tail, Abby just pulls out everything I put in her hair, so its a lost cause. I hope your preschool goes well, that is so fun, but I bet its busy for you! How many kids do you have in it? We need to get togther again, I know I keep saying it, but lets do it soon!

kallina said...

Wow she's getting so big! We haven't seen you guys in a while! Love that little ponytail.

Ashley said...

such a cute girl! Did you say you're starting a preschool? Where at?