Monday, June 22, 2009

It's a...

It's a boy! We just found out today and we're real excited. Chad's especially excited. He wanted a boy really bad. I think more than anything he just would have been dissapointed if it was a girl because he wants a boy so bad. So for that reason we're both happy for a boy. It'll be fun to have both a girl and boy and be able to be happy with whatever comes later. It's so fun to find out. Chad has always wanted to name a boy Cody Kenneth, so I'm assuming that's what we'll go with. FUN! I can't wait for this little boy to come.

11 comments:

nick and julie said...

Awesome! Congratulations. Wish I was there. Can't wait to see a little boy that looks just like Jeni :). Love you guys. julie

Allie said...

Congrats! A girl then a boy is the best! Although I wouldn't know any different ;)

Jill Collier said...

Congrats Jeni! That will be so fun to have a boy and girl, we hope for a boy too for our next one :) Hope you're feeling okay with your pregnancy! We need to get together soon!

Kate said...

Yay! Congrats Jeni! I really need to call you and we should try to get together soon.

Jacque said...

CONGRATULATIONS FROM GREAT, GREAT AUNT JACQUE IN EAST TN....I know even if it had been another little girl you would still be just as happy! Looks like great grandmother, JV has another baby quilt to make...

Melissa said...

YAY!!! Congrats Jeni, we're so excited for you, I'm sure he'll be darling. Thanks for your text telling me the news, I was so excited when I got it! We miss you all like crazy...counting down the days until we see you all again!

Emily said...

Oh Jen and Chad! Congrats!

Crazy world said...

CANT WAIT HE WILL LOOK LIKE A BAXTER.

The Richardsons said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you guys!

Heather O said...

Woo! Boys are so fun! I am really excited for you. I am sad I couldn't come yesterday, hope you are doing well. :)

Shelly said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I bet Chad just can't contain himself. Hey soo sorry i missed that pary! I ended up having to work :(