Yes, I'm hosting a Lia Sophia party on Saturday. I went to a neighbor's party a couple weeks ago and played a game and got a card that said I had to host a party. So, I wasn't too excited, but nonetheless, I'm doing it, and it should be fun. I hope all who are in the area come. It will be at my mom's house at 11 am on Saturday. 14000 S. Redwood Rd. Bluffdale, UT. I really don't expect anyone to buy anything, but it would be great to see any and all of you. Plus, I'm going to feel really dumb if only 2 show up. :) So, I hope to see you all there! There will be some good food, too. If you by chance want to look at the jewelry, or even buy something, but can't come to my party, you can go to this website:
www.liasophia.com/randifrank
4 comments:
I know EXACTLY how you feel!!! I'm so sorry! :) I'm glad you came to our party though. It worked out really well though, I was able to get a lot of free and cheap jewelry. I bought a bunch of necklaces, but who knows if I'll ever wear them! I also got a bunch of earrings, which is great because I do wear earrings a lot. Have fun at your party! I'm so sorry about the card you picked!!! :) If you need me to order something just let me know!
So I just realized your party is probably passed huh??? I'm a little slow! Sorry!
I meant to RSVP and forgot :( I had a baby shower for my sis-in-law that day. But I'm going to call you soon! We need to get together.
Sweet Jeni, I didn't even know you went to Tennessee for the fourth. Great brother I am. I'm glad you got to get away, that's fun, but I'm like you and am always glad to be home after a vacation. That's probably why we don't go on a lot. Joel
Post a Comment