Too late to post Easter? I was looking at these cute pictures and wanted to share.
Jayci went on four different Easter egg hunts this year. I didn't know if she'd really enjoy them, but she loved them. I think she was just excited about the candy, which she loves! I didn't have my camera during the hunts, too bad. These pics are less than perfect because some are from camera phones, and the others are from my broken camera. I dropped it and now the view finder doesn't work. I can only see about half an inch of what I'm taking a picture of so I'm always just guessing on what I'm getting in the picture. Quite sad, really. Didn't realize how dependent on a camera I was.
Jayci holding the little Easter bunny. Cody is about as big as
Jayci these days!

Michelle (Chad's sister) got these two matching Easter bunny pants for Memphis and Cody so we took pictures with the two little bunnies together. They have bunny feet and little tails on the back, so cute. I love how Cody has his arm around her. In a few of the pics he was trying to eat her headband. Little buddies already.

At the
Bluffdale city hunt they had eggs that had "winner" papers inside of them. We went to claim our prize and it was this cute little stuffed bunny.
Jayci was SO excited! She couldn't have wanted anything more (not that she needs another stuffed animal). She just
squeezed it and had a huge grin on her face. Oh the joy of a child! It was so cute how happy she was.

She also loved this bubble wand from Grandma Baxter


Easter day with my two cute kids


My little Easter bunny boy (He really wanted those eggs!)
2 comments:
Looks like fun! I'm glad you are able to get your two kids out and do fun things with them. I'm sure it's not easy, but I'll bet they love it. Joel
Oh my goodness. Your kids are so adorable. I can't believe how big Cody is. He is so handsome. And Jayci, she is such a doll.
P.S. Thanks for the birthday wish! You are so sweet.
Post a Comment