Family...the way to go!
...well, that doesn't look like a joke!!...be sure to dye all the Easter eggs so they won't be too difficult to find!! Have a blessed Easter..
dang, I'm jealous! Even though I'm excited for summer, I still love a good snow storm! Joel
Oh, how awesome! Snow in April! I miss those long, long winters so much. I love that snow and rain and wind and cold in April. NOT!!! April Fool's!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
...well, that doesn't look like a joke!!...be sure to dye all the Easter eggs so they won't be too difficult to find!!
Have a blessed Easter..
dang, I'm jealous! Even though I'm excited for summer, I still love a good snow storm! Joel
Oh, how awesome! Snow in April! I miss those long, long winters so much. I love that snow and rain and wind and cold in April. NOT!!! April Fool's!!!
Post a Comment