Friday, April 2, 2010

What's Spring without a Trip to Arizona?

Another great trip to AZ! 75-85 degrees the whole time, a great yard to play in, and some great company (it's always so great to hang out with my sister! I miss her.). Jeremy and I ventured to AZ with my two little ones. The drive was a little hard at times, but the kids did pretty well all in all. We had such a great time while there. Julie has such a perfect little yard that you can get to from her back door. It's walled in and small enough to let the kids run out there whenever they please. It's just so perfect for little kids. I was depressed to have to come back home to my sad, dirt yard, not to mention the snow! Jayci loved it! We had a great time, like always!
Having fun at the food court in the mall. Jayci and Ren. They sure were cute together when they'd get along! But when they didn't- watch out!


Time at the pool. Not the easiest to swim with a baby. Cody had a bad cold so I didn't take him in the water, and I was always trying to keep him out of the sun. Fun nonetheless.

The "twins" playing by the pool (someone asked again if they were twins)


Jayci loved swimming at this fun water park!


Looking bored (it was posed, I don't think she was bored for a minute while there!)


Two cute girls!


"Little" Cody relaxing in the nice 80 degree weather



We had a great time doing activities at Julie's- like bubble blowing!


And had some great food!

Eric and Jayci are little buds- he's so cute with her and she adores him


Can you tell what day it was? St Patrick's day! Julie did some adorable activities with her kids. Cody was the star of the show most days.


All bundled to keep from getting sunburned



polka-dot Ella, a great capture by Julie


Cody's park experience


I did Jayci's and Ella's hair in braids and they looked so cute. Jayci wasn't too happy about sitting here.


Cute little cousins



Spring had sprung, and it actually felt like Easter time there. (Unlike my snowy yard!)


2 comments:

julie and nick said...

come back soon! (maybe when Jer's out of school) :) hehe

Jacque said...

Hi Jenny,

We've had some of that HOT AZ weather here at the farmhouse lately. Now, it appears the rain is going to come back in.

The kids sure are growing up! Cody looks so much like Chad to me! I know you are so proud of both of the kids. I hope all is well and that y'all get to come to the Reunion this year. We are planning a Hawaiian luau...

Have a great week!