That is so funny. Abby loves to do the same thing, and I have to approve of her choice before we ever head out the door :) by the way, I'm mailing out your bag tomorrow, it is boxed and ready to go, I'm sorry it took so long. I was waiting until I finished this custom order, which took longer than I thought.
7 comments:
I laughed SO hard when I saw this. Love it! Don't worry, I'm sure she'll grow into a less...fundamentalist sense of style :)
Good Morning Jeni,
Jayci--a polygamist??? NEVER!!
From the look of that picture, she fits right into society as all little girls her age do. I love her sense of style.
Have a great week.
Yeah, I'm with Jacque. It's all about layers and crazy colors and patterns these days. I think she's looking pretty stylin! Joel
That is so funny. Abby loves to do the same thing, and I have to approve of her choice before we ever head out the door :) by the way, I'm mailing out your bag tomorrow, it is boxed and ready to go, I'm sorry it took so long. I was waiting until I finished this custom order, which took longer than I thought.
that is hilarious!
oh my gosh Jeni, you totally crack me up, That totally made my night!
love this!
Post a Comment